Stewardship America Commenting Policy
Your comments are welcome and encouraged. Please observe that we reserve the right to delete any comment, and to ban any commenter for not adhering to the commenting rules below.
- Comments must be relevant to the specific topic in the comment thread.
- Please be sure your comments add value to the discussion.
- The use of crude, profane, racist, sexist, or other bigoted language, and name-calling, is prohibited.
- Please make an effort to write in a grammatically correct manner, in order that your comment is easily understood by readers.
- Use paragraphs of 2-3 sentences each for lengthy comments in order for your comments to be efficiently read by others.
- Express your views, but always communicate in a civil and respectful manner.